Friday, July 17, 2009

Head down transitions

Last night I started doing head up to head down transitions with Jason. It feels so weird, I really don't feel it yet. Apparently it looks like I'm getting it, but I certainly can't feel it. This morning I did 15 minutes with Ray and did the same and went pretty shocking. Admittedly I have a cold which had me feeling pretty awful this morning, but still got in there. I ended up doing a transition which got me too high, and I ended up hitting Ray square on the top of his head. Geez I feel bad.
I did my first just here too, as strange as that sounds. We've been here 2 weeks, and it's my first jump. Wow... the sky has no walls! And I couldn't believe it, I was flying head down. That tunnel shit really does help ;p

Also, Scatty put a video up yesterday of our 6 hour mark.

2 comments:

Crash said...

Awesome stuff on the video guys! You all will be way different dudes after this trip, huh? Great looking blocks!! Everyone is looking so stable and tight....

Like I said yesterday, I wish I was anything like you are on your head Jen.

hoppyjenny said...

Awe crashly I've only just learnt it. On the flip side of the coin, I wish I was half as good at CRW as you...