Monday, July 20, 2009

Move to the Curtis's and more transitions

The Curtis's kindly offered us to stay at their place just down the road from the dropzone, and we moved in last night. Wow, what a nice place. I mean, Dang! What a nice place. Nice place, nice people. This is the cactus out the front of their house they recently moved. It's probably around 2 tonne.

Today's my day off (monday) but I did a sneaky 15 minutes this morning with Wayne and KJ. We picked them up from the airport yesterday, they jumped straight in the tunnel last night to brush off the cobwebs. We did a session this morning with Ray, always love sessions with Ray, he's such a funny fuck.
So Ray's pushing me around more on my head, trying to teach me to be stronger, burbling me and trying to put me off. He still gets me dammit. Plus transitions, more and more of them. I'm feeling them more, and Ray's letting go more, but I'm still not getting them.

We had Sushi at Lucky's last night, yummo, love that place.

No comments: