Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day off tunnel

Today was our first day off tunnel for 9 days. It was good to have a break. I started head down probably an hour ago, I'm not quite off the net yet. I need to relax more, but it's so disorienting being upside down and having the walls so close. My last session i started to relax more but i think my muscles were tired too.
This day off might do me good for brain space too, I've learnt so much in the last 9 days.

We are in the tunnel at 9:15pm tomorrow night so I've got lots more time to recover and chill. It's been an awesome journey so far, I think it's been 5 hours so far. Half way, can't wait for the next 5.

2 comments:

Crash said...

Hey Jen! Crash here. I've been following your tunneling (is that an actual verb?) when I can, and it sounds frickin awesome - I wish I could one day be half as good off my belly one day as you were hours ago!

We're over here in Taiwan livin our current dream, along with Red Robbie and Tibor. We're not really blogging at all, but there are shared updates going onto Skysurfer. If you've got time, check out http://skysurfer.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=5251

Did round 1 today, and didn't believe the yanks when they congratulated us on equalling the Russians score - turned out to be true though! Don't know what happened to them!! We got a 14 busted to a 13 (got busted on a point that we'd made, but was quick - but didn't on one that we could have easily been!), and the Ruskies got a clean 13! We did NOT expect that....

hoppyjenny said...

Crashly! That's awesome news about ookoonono! You guys must be rippin it. Keep up the good work. I'll be eagerly following your progress.