Friday, July 10, 2009

More and more tunnel

I just had a massage today from Kitty the local massage therapist. My shoulders are feeling much better. I kinda had a few steps back in the tunnel, my head was completely full. Nothing would go in and I couldn't feel anything. It was weird, so my last wednesday night session was crazy.
Yesterday's session was much better, still frustrating that I'm not progressing as fast as I begun. Maybe my heads full? He he. Either way, I'm having fun.
Scatty and Cath were doing for way in the tunnel yesterday, they were really ripping it up. Sara Curtis and Jason Peters joined a few sessions yesterday, and many more people. There were also VFS teams training in our rotations.

So what happens when it rains in the tunnel? THE SAME AS FREEFALL! It didn't occur to me that was the case. Same with bugs too.

Got a session tonight at 7pm, then another at 8:30pm. Starting to feel more tunnel fit, it feels good.

No comments: