Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 days since last base jump

It's been 2 days, well almost 3, and I'm feeling withdrawals already. Either jump off a cliff or out of a plane would be great. I'm meeting up with Marky Mark here in Verona, Italy, I'm hoping we will get some climbs in cause I'm starting to need that rush.
I mean I did a day of errands, washing, calling people and doing research on the internet (a lot of that was facebook actually) maybe I'm just in need of hard core exercise. I do find walking around a city exhausting but it's a different kind of exhaustion.

So tomorrow I'll be going into Verona. I hope to visit the verona style colosseum, and maybe even visit Romeo's house, ok and Juliet's balcony.

I'm not sure I can do the touristy thing much anymore these days, I need a purpose for a visit.

I'm just getting bored of trying to work out the same shit in each city, buses, trains, how the ticketing works, how to use the laundromats, etc. Or maybe I just need another jump.

For now, I'm catching up on sleep, Mount Brento was late nights and damn early mornings.
Still remember that sunrise jump, and how it felt on the top of that mountain, all by myself. It was wonderful.

No comments: