Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Manly Council Parking Permit



What a mission! First I apply for a Designated Parking Permit. 1 week later I receive the permit, but it states that I only get twice the hours on the sign in Permit holder zones. So in other words, in a 2P, I get 4 hours free. What the?

So then I find out that I actually need a special pass for my zone. I find out I'm in Tower Hill:







I then apply for the Tower Hill Permit Parking Scheme, I've just received the permit in my hot little hands! Then I read the little note on the sheet: "Permit Holders available at council for $4". I mean, bah, I don't need a permit holder for my permit now do I?

According to the rules, my permit is completely invalid without a permit holder. I now need to send a cheque or money order to Council for $4, and my Permit holder for my permit will be sent to me 2 weeks after payment is processed.

What the Ffff? So I now need to line up at a post office and get a money order for $4, how much do money orders cost? About that?
Or visit the council, from 8:30-5pm Monday to Friday, cause well I dont work now either.

Unbelievable!




No comments: