Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Over blogging

It tends to take so much longer to do a blog, that's why i never do it. Plus I feel the horrible pressure of having to upload a photo, which quite frankly convinces me into not doing the post at all - I just can't stand waiting for something to upload. It's such a waste of time. And yet, here I am, unemployed and it still bothers me that I waste time? Ok, microblogging, how many words have i typed now? 71 apparently, see I've already copied that into word for a word count, this entry is taking way too long.

I'd rather stare into space and wait for the delivery of my new Paul Frank 15" Laptop case.
Oh jesus, do I have to find a photo of it?

So why the hell can't I be comfortable with just posting what the hell I want? So over blogging.

No comments: