Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tunnel, Rattlesnakes and puddy tats
















Curtis caught a baby rattlesnake last night which certainly wasn't happy about being caught. It was great to see one, as I'd never seen or heard one before.

It's great waking up to Zigs and Puds every morning, it's so funny how you can have an entire conversation with them.

BEGIN TUNNEL RAMBLE
So I come across this thing again with the tunnel, where I'm thinking too much. I can't remember how I did my transitions, and this mornings session with Ray made me realize that I'm trying to do too big a movement to transition. I'm way too rigid too, I'm so stiff in my upper body. I know i need to relax but it's not like I'm scared (or am I?), why the hell am I so stiff! I'm burning too much energy too, grrr!
END TUNNEL RAMBLE

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE every minute in that tunnel, it's a love hate relationship that I get so much enjoyment from. It's my drug, I'm addicted.

No comments: