Friday, July 24, 2009

Bye Bye tunnel, for now


We left eloy today, but it's not so bad because I'll be back there in october. Scatty did a last session with Ray this morning, but I wanted to give my shoulder a rest for summerfest.
It's been such a nice time staying with the Curtis's, I can't even express my gratitude in any way, they are just such nice people.
I will also miss Zigs and Puds, I've enjoyed playing with them when I get home.

I'm happy with what I've achieved in the tunnel, I will certainly be eager to put my new skills to test in the sky.

Hoping to do around 40 jumps at summerfest, but first, I need to catch up with people and have a party. So can't wait!

To all the Eloy crew, love you and leave you. But not for long, I'll be back on the 2 october.

Summerfest here we come!

No comments: